• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Theraphosa blondi

timc

3 Year Member
Just out of curiosity I've been looking and reading around after noticing everything I've seen about this genus recently has been strimi. I don't really want one myself but I was just wondering if any were around or available or who has one. I know they're a mother to raise and breed but I thought there would at least be something around on them. But nah. Anybody else know anything?

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
Im not sure about elsewere but blondis seem abit hard to come by in the uk, mostly stirmis available. Ive got 2 stirmis, an unsexed juvenile and an adult male. Differences between the 3 theraposas is little. To have a true goliath (blondi) would be a good talking point and addition, but if you mearly wanted a huge readily available spider then a stirmi is the way to go. I love mine, especially at their dinner time [emoji13]

Latest posts