• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The t cribs came today

Tn tarantula

Got them in

Attachments

• IMG_20220826_190826966.jpg
    IMG_20220826_190826966.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I think tarantula cribs' largest enclosure is 12x8x8 and I am not sure if that is adequate for adult Ts. I have some long-legged G. pulchripes approaching adulthood and a 5-6" G. rosea.

Herpcult has one that is 12x16x10. I am using that for my G. rosea.

Tn tarantula

I think tarantula cribs' largest enclosure is 12x8x8 and I am not sure if that is adequate for adult Ts. I have some long-legged G. pulchripes approaching adulthood and a 5-6" G. rosea.

Herpcult has one that is 12x16x10. I am using that for my G. rosea.
Yeah I have two lasiodora parahybanas when they get bigger I will have to go pretty big my t vagans should be ok in the 12 in cube when it get bigger then there is my gbb it's already two and a half three inches

Tn tarantula

I dream of being able to get T Cribs enclosures, they just seem so expensive though.
They are pretty pricey but I used a code kat10 and got ten percent off it doesn't seem like a lot but every little bit helps they are worth every penny I hope you get to get some of them and see how really nice they are

Latest posts