• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The new additions have arrived

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Nice additions, I've been looking for a e.pachypus for awhile now. Where did you find it? Almost got ahold of a a.johnnycashi awhile back too, but someone beat me to the punch and got the last 2 my guy had. Lucky you:p

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice additions, I've been looking for a e.pachypus for awhile now. Where did you find it? Almost got ahold of a a.johnnycashi awhile back too, but someone beat me to the punch and got the last 2 my guy had. Lucky you:p
I got it from @Austin S. here on the forum. She was calm during the rehouse, but then she showed her true colors today.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
0.1.0 E. pachypus with flash, I will post the pictures of the rest here in a few minutes.

image.jpeg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Absolutely beautiful. I want one badly, I used to see them all the time, haven't seen one for sale for over a year, great find.
Just wait until you see the female H. dictator, she is evil, huge, and to top it all off stunning.

Latest posts