• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US The Bug Plug

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone do business with these guys?
Curious what your experience was. How the Ts showed up, packaging, expediency, etc.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

jcru95

Anyone do business with these guys?
Curious what your experience was. How the Ts showed up, packaging, expediency, etc.
Thanks in advance!
I've only ever done in person purchases, but I've seen how he ships purchases. They ship super professionally, very well secured.

They offer well raised T's at a good price and are well informed and responsive. Every time I've messaged them on instagram they've replied to my questions.

TheBugPlug

Updating this to say that I got 15 assorted slings from Luis and 2 were DOA. He refunded me promptly and I will probably buy again but it looks like quality might be dropping a little.
Hey Josh,
Sorry for those 2 DOAs but, I did correct it the issue right away. Thank you for you input on quality, as I try and provide healthy and quality animals. I will be paying more attention to that, I appreciate it.

Latest posts