• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Thanksgiving Special

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I will not be able to ship until Monday of next week due to the holidays. Please inquire for pictures....

5.5" FEMALE (BIG girl!) C. cyaneopubescens "Green Bottle Blue"- $150 PENDING*

6.5" FEMALE (HUGE girl!) A. urticans "Peru Purple"- $135 (showing signs of premolt and this girl is already a monster!) SOLD!
IMG_20171121_142637.jpg

1/2-3/4" C. sanderi "Namibia Horned Baboon" slings- $20 each

4.5+" FEMALE O. aureotibialis "Thai Golden Fringed"- $90
IMG_20171111_220224021.jpg
1" P. vittata "Ghost Ornamental" slings (these babies are growing fast!)- $18 each!!! Killer deal for a poecie!!

3.5" FEMALE L. parahybana- $50
IMG_20171006_101726833.jpg

TOS: LAG ON EXPRESS ($45 for large tarantulas and $25 for slings) AND PRIORITY ($15 for large tarantulas and $8 for slings) SHIPPING. I WILL INCLUDE HEAT PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. PLEASE INFORM ME IN ADVANCE IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR PACKAGE HELD FOR PICKUP AT YOUR LOCAL COURIER'S FACILITY. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE PACKAGE IF DELIVERED TO BUSINESS/RESIDENCE OR HAVE SOMEONE THERE TO SIGN FOR IT. WEATHER IS GETTING COLDER AND I DO NOT WANT PACKAGES LEFT ON PORCHES OR IN MAILBOXES (for smaller boxes). IN THE EVENT THAT PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY FOR ANY REASON, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. MUST INFORM ME OF ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. PICTURES WILL BE GIVEN UPON REQUEST. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. THANK YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU AND YOUR SPIDERS HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!! (to all those opposed to eating gut loaded crickets, you can always feed them to your spiders and eat the turkey instead).

PAYMENT: Google wallet or Walmart to Walmart.

Last edited:

Latest posts