• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thanks!!

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A hearty "Thank You" to anyone who set up this site or who maintains it (@enn??). Its everything I hoped for. I have been browsing on the site for a few days--a ton of great information on Ts from some awesome hobbiests. I "caught the addiction" 6 mos. ago--so, I guess I'm a newbie. In any case, I learned a lot from AB, but I grew tired of the occasional mean, derogatory comments. TF is a refreshing change. The same awesome information provided in a more gentlemanly/gentlewomanly nature.
I have a new home---and I'm very grateful.
Now I can pursue my addiction AND education in peace.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We're not known as the friendly forum for nothing. It's actually Josh who takes the credit for setting up and maintaining the site but he does get a gentle nudge from me now and again, like when the site went down today.

Anyway welcome to TF. Any questions just ask, there's usually someone around to help. One small tip - we love pictures on here :)

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow. Less than 24 hours and I've heard from much of the best!! Josh, you rock! Thanks for everything. @Enn49 pictures are coming. Mass--your reputation precedes you! And I am home. @LC72uk--nice. An expert from across the pond! @Shampain -- remind me to always stay on your good side! @LadyFang618 I KNOW you have a lot to teach me. I'll be a good Grasshopper for years to come. Thanks again all. For those in the States, have a great Memorial Day weekend.

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Wow. Less than 24 hours and I've heard from much of the best!! Josh, you rock! Thanks for everything. @Enn49 pictures are coming. Mass--your reputation precedes you! And I am home. @LC72uk--nice. An expert from across the pond! @Shampain -- remind me to always stay on your good side! @LadyFang618 I KNOW you have a lot to teach me. I'll be a good Grasshopper for years to come. Thanks again all. For those in the States, have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Awe that was sweet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts