• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you

Jacktastickk

Since I was a kid I've been pretty isolated in my passion. I'm not super tech savvy, but I finally figured out how to get in touch with other people who share my passion. I almost teared up when I found tarantula memes, thinking I was the only one who did that. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here. I hope you

Attachments

• draft73457334.jpg
    draft73457334.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 13

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
I met a guy at work the other day. We were talking about four-legged animals and he commented: "My animals have twice that many legs." I was a little shocked. "You keep tarantulas???" His eyes lit up. "Yes!", he exclaimed. "A whole bunch of them!" I quickly interjected: "ME TOO! I have around 50 of them now! What species have you got? How many?" He looked a little deflated from his initial glee: "Eight..." I had him run down his list and he had some cool ones. We talked several times that day and exchanged info. Always good to have another spider friend!

Welcome Jack. You're home now.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the group!:) You can never know enough like minded people in this hobby-so this forums great for sharing info and experience-
too often we come across people who hate spiders or anything to do with them-
so its great to find a forum like this where you are welcomed:):T:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you held one Jack? Its a game changer when you let your fear go. I've been handling them for years, only got bit once. (By tarantulas, anyway)Its nothing to fear. Worse than a wasp, or local harmless scorps, but not by much. And no allergic reaction. I'm just saying, it's a step forward. I got hit cause I was drinking and careless, if not it wouldn't have happened. I've handled the same spider twice since then. She's a G pulchra. My illegal woman..

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome! WEEEEELLLLLLCCCCCOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!!!! :D

Latest posts