• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you for adding me

Dark angel

Over two year's ago i purchased my Chilean rose Tarantula sling named Rosie, she/he, i say she at the moment. She moulted last week, i had waited for month's before she decided to moult overnight. I still feel new to owing a Tarantula because she is a slower grower, looking forward to learning about other species from all you experienced Tarantula owner's.

AndrewClayton

Over two year's ago i purchased my Chilean rose Tarantula sling named Rosie, she/he, i say she at the moment. She moulted last week, i had waited for month's before she decided to moult overnight. I still feel new to owing a Tarantula because she is a slower grower, looking forward to learning about other species from all you experienced Tarantula owner's.
Welcome to the hobby. What species do you own Porteri or Rosea. We try and use the scientific/Latin names as Chilean Rose describes both these species with the only debate on common name being people from different areas associating the common name with one or the other.

Latest posts