• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Texan breeder?

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Huh!
Use: tarantula breeders in Texas.
1 in Dallas 1 in San Antonio.
May be others, I only skimmed the first page. [emoji6]

DTG

3 Year Member
Jerry De la Cruz is in San Antonio:) There are a couple other breeders, I will see if I can hunt them down.

DewDrop

3 Year Member
Stamps prices are a bit too pricey over all for me. The site looks great though and they have some interesting tarantulas. A few prices are lower than you find anywhere else, but the shipping in addition puts it at a higher price. I'd rather spend all that extra on habitat decor.

Meludox

3 Year Member
Stamps prices are a bit too pricey over all for me. The site looks great though and they have some interesting tarantulas. A few prices are lower than you find anywhere else, but the shipping in addition puts it at a higher price. I'd rather spend all that extra on habitat decor.
I agree, but I think it's worth it. He has an amazing stock.

DewDrop

3 Year Member
Whatever. Anyway I saw this you tube video. Is this the Stamps tarantula person?
It seems like it. Looks like he's got a lot of spiders so if you can afford them, it doesn't look like a bad set up he's got. The video is about slings but it shows his tarantula room.

DewDrop

3 Year Member
I am just saying I don't want him to loose business because I am on a budget. I am not saying I wouldn't buy. I am saying that I found a vendor that is more affordable for me. It was an old video, still. I think he's moved up in business since this. I don't know. But, yeah, it looks reputable. He's got it pretty clean, plenty of food shown, he's knowledgeable and the business seems to help him out, just by being fun, like he is in it just to share the joy of the hobby. So that's great. It's great to find hobbyists that let you buy from them. Especially when they open up their doors and let the virtual world see exactly how the set up is, you know, so your not wondering or missing anything. He clearly cares for the spiders but it is all business. It is just a great find.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The owner of Nature's Exquisite Creatures is on Facebook by that name, and on YouTube he's AxsisDenied but he spells it funny. Jerry has better prices than Stamps, but both have a nice selection and good reputation. Stamps has some nice Pamphobeteus species, and Phormictopus. High priced though. And those Xenesthis (sp?) are gorgeous..

DewDrop

3 Year Member
The owner of Nature's Exquisite Creatures is on Facebook by that name, and on YouTube he's AxsisDenied but he spells it funny. Jerry has better prices than Stamps, but both have a nice selection and good reputation. Stamps has some nice Pamphobeteus species, and Phormictopus. High priced though. And those Xenesthis (sp?) are gorgeous..

Ok, thanks. It was confusing trying to figure out who was who just to look up information. It is great how the vendors have you tube shows with various bits of info. Even if the prices are too high surely there must be some good info to be had out of it either way. Whether on facebook, youtube or twitter, where there is info on hobby tarantulas it is worth looking. I'll check out that you tube channel. Thanks. Yeah the spelling must be different. I can't find the channel easy enough to keep interest. Wonder why it isn't nature's exquisite creatures as a name on you tube. It's things like this that also have me sticking with a vendor who I am used to. Better to just go with what I know.

Last edited: