• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tarantulaspiders.com

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Howdy, I was wondering if anyone had any experience ordering from these guys? Are they a drop shipper? They have a bunch of WC stuff, which I take no issue with, in fact I'm looking at WC females.. but they have CB as well. I found one review here, by @Denny Dee but that was all. I'd never heard of them til they advertised on our forum, but apparently they've been around awhile?Thanks for any replies, I cant trust website reviews and I can't see the review boards on the other forum. I'm hoping someone from here has used them..

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Research... pay special attention to any threads found in Fauna Classified's BOI.

Very important that you read as much as you can before making any decisions.
Interesting..:) He e-mailed me back very quickly but didn't have what I was looking for. I'll have to check back with him later. Thanks for the links @CrypticSpider

Latest posts