• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantulas

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thought it'd be best just to create a new ad. I currently have one female P.cambridgei for sale (roughly 4 1/2 inches), for $75 and an unsexed S.calceatum (3 inches) which I'm asking $50 for.

TOS:
Shipping: Shipping cost will vary depending on your exact location, I can give you a shipping estimate upon request. LAG is on overnight shipping only however. Also please let me know if the temperatures in your area are too extreme for shipping as I can always hold the order at the nearest post office or use heat/cool packs upon request. I am more than happy to hold your order for you If you are willing to pay part of the cost in advance. I do this simply for collateral just because I've unfortunately had people in the past request that I hold a tarantula for them, only to never hear back from them, and that's really unfair to others whom may be interested in that same one. I can accept both PayPal and money orders. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Latest posts