• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula's vendors

aragog27_tj

3 Year Member
Can anybody help me out with a reliable non-shiesty tarantula vendor who sales adult tarantula's and slings too becAuse I've been look at websites online and some of them don't seem legit! So if you guys have any recommendations on who's the best to go to I would appreciate the help because I always buy from Jamie's tarantula's but she mostly Sells slings I'm looking for and adult mature male P. Regalis and a mature female Avicularia Urticans

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can anybody help me out with a reliable non-shiesty tarantula vendor who sales adult tarantula's and slings too becAuse I've been look at websites online and some of them don't seem legit! So if you guys have any recommendations on who's the best to go to I would appreciate the help because I always buy from Jamie's tarantula's but she mostly Sells slings I'm looking for and adult mature male P. Regalis and a mature female Avicularia Urticans
The best place to find adults of any species is right here on the forums.
@Casey K. @sdsnybny @Austin S. Are the best when it comes to selection, there are several websites that are reliable like swiftsinverts (haven't bought from them yet but the reviews on all the forums are really good), arachnoiden, netbug (one of my favorite vendors, look at the pictures of my E. Sp. red and you will see why)', fear not tarantula (i need to buy from them myself, they have excellent reviews as well). That is only a few. For getting a MM from one of those websites, drop them an email.

aragog27_tj

3 Year Member
@Casey K. @sdsnybny @Austin S. Are the best when it comes to selection, there are several websites that are reliable like swiftsinverts (haven't bought from them yet but the reviews on all the forums are really good), arachnoiden, netbug (one of my favorite vendors, look at the pictures of my E. Sp. red and you will see why)', fear not tarantula (i need to buy from them myself, they have excellent reviews as well). That is only a few. For getting a MM from one of those websites, drop them an email.
Thank you their emails are on their websites?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you their emails are on their websites?
For netbug yes, swiftsinverts yes, the others, i am sure they are. As for contacting the members of the forum i listed, a simple PM will do. Although with @Austin S. It may be best to contact him on instagram if you have an instagram account that is.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Thanks Pan!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Ah....nevermind! This answers my question in my profile.....I'm off to see what I can find for you!

Latest posts