• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantulas to good home!

Malik Danielson

3 Year Member
Hello Friends,

My name is Malik Danielson and I have recently moved to Maryland( suburbs of D.C.) to live with family. I have kept a variety of tarantulas for some time but sadly upon arrival one of the members of my household let me know they are not comfortable with two T's in my collection. So I come to you to day with two tarantulas up for adoption. The first one is a salmon pink bird eater (lasiodora pharahybana). It is roughly four inches long and is looking to be a male. The second one is a horned baboon tarantula (ceratogyras darlingi). It is four inches about as well and I'm almost positive it's a female. There is no adoption fee for these T's, I am giving them up for free . I am simply looking for someone who is knowledgeable about them and is aware of their specific needs. I would like to preferably take them to you/meet you for these are living creatures and I need to know you can take care of them. With that I wish you all a good day. If you are curious interested giving these guys a home you may email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How sad, I'm not nuts about humans and would be inclined to throw the family member out and keep the ts but can see how that might create problems for you. I hope you find good homes or better still win a large amount of money and get a nice house that you can full up with ts.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What makes them uncomfortable about those two in particular? Any chance you could try to educate them or maybe get them to come to the boards to ask some questions? Would much rather see you be able to keep them and/or educate some others (maybe convince them to join the 'dark side' in the process) instead of you having to get rid of them! :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I believe he has already rehomed these guys. I had emailed him and he had found homes for them as far as I recall.

Latest posts