• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tarantulas November list

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ADULT/MATURE FEMALES:

CYRIOPAGOPUS LIVIDUM "COBALT BLUE" (recently molted small mature female)- $100
(missing L2 but doing just fine! Will regenerate within a couple molts)
20181008_185912.jpg

BRACHYPELMA HAMORRI "MEXICAN RED KNEE" (3 months post molt- for those that are not aware of method's to breed brachypelma this is the PERFECT time to pair her! This girl is beautiful and quite large!)- $250
*I would keep this girl for a breeding project but I have the worst reaction to the urticating hair on this particular species*
20181027_204722.jpg

JUVENILE FEMALES:

2X PHORMICTOPUS AURATUS (not easy to find females of these readily available in the hobby) and one of the most beautiful species of this genus in my opinion)- $150 each
20181002_141438.jpg

POECILOTHERIA REGALIS
- $100
20181027_200820.jpg

SLINGS:

PSALMOPEUS LANGENBUCHERI- $75 each (RARE AND BEAUTIFUL!) (Google pics of these, folks! They are a very beautiful Venezuelan species!)

PELINOBIUS MUTICUS "KING BABOON"- $65 each well started at 1.5-2"
20181002_132401.jpg

TOS: LAG ON EXPRESS (FLAT RATE $45) AND PRIORITY (FLAT RATE $15) SHIPPING. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGES. ALL EXPRESS PACKAGES WILL BE SIGNATURE REQUIRED (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) WHETHER HELD FOR PICKUP OR DELIVERED. IF AT ANY POINT IN TIME YOUR PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO FACILITY AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND. YOU MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. AFTER THIS TIME FRAME, EVERY RESPONSE RELEVANT TO "ISSUES" WILL BE IGNORED AND LAG WILL BE NULL AND VOID WITH NO REFUND GIVEN. PLEASE INFORM ME OF WEATHER CONDITIONS IN YOUR AREA. SOME AREAS ARE STILL GETTING HEAT WAVES AND COOL PACKS MAY BE REQUIRED. I DO NOT OFFER LAG ON FREEBIES (BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE) AND SHIPPING IS NON REFUNDABLE FOR "ANY" REASON, PERIOD!! "ANY" MEANS ANY AND ALL REASONS YOU CAN THINK OF TO GET A REFUND FOR SHIPPING!! FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF MY TERMS OF SERVICE WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND GIVEN! THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ADDING TO YOUR COLLECTIONS!!!

PAYMENT: PAYPAL (I also accept other forms of payment so please inquire)

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
ADULT/MATURE FEMALES:

CYRIOPAGOPUS LIVIDUM "COBALT BLUE" (recently molted small mature female)- $100
(missing L2 but doing just fine! Will regenerate within a couple molts)
View attachment 33161

BRACHYPELMA HAMORRI "MEXICAN RED KNEE" (3 months post molt- for those that are not aware of method's to breed brachypelma this is the PERFECT time to pair her! This girl is beautiful and quite large!)- $250
*I would keep this girl for a breeding project but I have the worst reaction to the urticating hair on this particular species*
View attachment 33162

JUVENILE FEMALES:

2X PHORMICTOPUS AURATUS (not easy to find females of these readily available in the hobby) and one of the most beautiful species of this genus in my opinion)- $150 each
View attachment 33163

POECILOTHERIA REGALIS
- $100
View attachment 33164

SLINGS:

PSALMOPEUS LANGENBUCHERI- $75 each (RARE AND BEAUTIFUL!) (Google pics of these, folks! They are a very beautiful Venezuelan species!)

PELINOBIUS MUTICUS "KING BABOON"- $65 each well started at 1.5-2"
View attachment 33165

TOS: LAG ON EXPRESS (FLAT RATE $45) AND PRIORITY (FLAT RATE $15) SHIPPING. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGES. ALL EXPRESS PACKAGES WILL BE SIGNATURE REQUIRED (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) WHETHER HELD FOR PICKUP OR DELIVERED. IF AT ANY POINT IN TIME YOUR PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO FACILITY AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND. YOU MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. AFTER THIS TIME FRAME, EVERY RESPONSE RELEVANT TO "ISSUES" WILL BE IGNORED AND LAG WILL BE NULL AND VOID WITH NO REFUND GIVEN. PLEASE INFORM ME OF WEATHER CONDITIONS IN YOUR AREA. SOME AREAS ARE STILL GETTING HEAT WAVES AND COOL PACKS MAY BE REQUIRED. I DO NOT OFFER LAG ON FREEBIES (BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE) AND SHIPPING IS NON REFUNDABLE FOR "ANY" REASON, PERIOD!! "ANY" MEANS ANY AND ALL REASONS YOU CAN THINK OF TO GET A REFUND FOR SHIPPING!! FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF MY TERMS OF SERVICE WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND GIVEN! THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ADDING TO YOUR COLLECTIONS!!!

PAYMENT: PAYPAL (I also accept other forms of payment so please inquire)
I would like to buy the P. auratus and P. regalis, but the weather is already a bit tricky here.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have
I would like to buy the P. auratus and P. regalis, but the weather is already a bit tricky here.
72 hour heat packs and i also have cold packs. Wouldn't be an issue for me either way. ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ADDING A YOUNG MATURE FEMALE CARIBENA VERSICOLOR FOR $225 SHIPPED LAG!
GORGEOUS YOUNG FEMALE!

20181008_193231.jpg
20181008_190144.jpg

Latest posts