• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tarantulas need a good home

8leg

Hi my name is Jack I live in Florida I've had tarantulas now for about 10 years I have some very nice stuff but unfortunately I'm moving and have to get rid of my collection I have about 15 tarantulas
Full grown booty sapphires of about 6 in and I also have them about four and a half to 5 in
Balfourri's I have about five or six
And Mexican red legs
I also have a green bottle blue I would like to find homes for these animals
I have a pet shop that'll take them all but I don't want to see them go into a deli cup the goodies are so big they wouldn't even fit in there

If you can prove you can supply a good home for them I'll be willing to sell them they also come with a 10 gallon tank set up
Please feel free to contact me for any information

And to the administrator I hope this ad falls into your format if not I'll be more than happy to change him thank you

I've had a lot of fun with this hobby and hope somebody can pick it up after me

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Are you willing to ship or is it local pickup only?

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Jack, please review the Marketplace Rules for posting for sale threads

JTL THERAPHOSSIDAE

Hi my name is Jack I live in Florida I've had tarantulas now for about 10 years I have some very nice stuff but unfortunately I'm moving and have to get rid of my collection I have about 15 tarantulas
Full grown booty sapphires of about 6 in and I also have them about four and a half to 5 in
And Mexican red legs
I have a pet shop that'll take them all but I don't want to see them go into a deli cup the goodies are so big they wouldn't even fit in there

If you can prove you can supply a good home for them I'll be willing to sell them they also come with a 10 gallon tank set up

And to the administrator I hope this ad falls into your format if not I'll be more than happy to change him thank you

JTL THERAPHOSSIDAE

If you can contact me I have a warehouse and a large room in my house I would love to talk with you I use the tarantula as part of my project with a few teenagers and kids with the love for them 7575102549

Sparklebaby69

And Mexican red legs

What part of Florida? I'm interested and in Bay Co.

Latest posts