• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US TARANTULAS FOR SALE

Paleogirl101

2 adult female nicaragua curly hair 4-5”
$45ea
1 possible female Mexican red rump 4” sub-adult
$35
1 possible male Mexican red rump 4-4.5” sub-adult
$35
1 adult male Costa Rican stripe knee 5”
$45
1 adult female Costa Rican strip knee 5”
$45
2 unsexed pumpkin patch 1/4”
$10ea
1 unsexed blue gooty ornamental 1”
$65
1 unsexed GBB 1.5”
$65
1 unsexed Venezuelan SunTiger 1.5”
$40
1 unsexed Brazilian white stripe 1”
$35
1 unsexed Mexican red rump 1”
$15
1 unsexed Trinidad Chevron 1”
$15
1 unsexed Pulcher 1.25”
$15
1 unsexed socotra island blue baboon 1.5”
$65
1 unsexed pumpkin patch 1”
$50
1 unsexed GBB 1.75”
$65
1 unsexed Venezuelan sun tiger 2.25”
$65
2 unsexed elegans 1/2”
$30
Located in Maryland. Will ship to anywhere in the US for additional cost. LAG included. I have enclosures for sale too for low prices.

nickjsims

2 adult female nicaragua curly hair 4-5”
$45ea
1 possible female Mexican red rump 4” sub-adult
$35
1 possible male Mexican red rump 4-4.5” sub-adult
$35
1 adult male Costa Rican stripe knee 5”
$45
1 adult female Costa Rican strip knee 5”
$45
2 unsexed pumpkin patch 1/4”
$10ea
1 unsexed blue gooty ornamental 1”
$65
1 unsexed GBB 1.5”
$65
1 unsexed Venezuelan SunTiger 1.5”
$40
1 unsexed Brazilian white stripe 1”
$35
1 unsexed Mexican red rump 1”
$15
1 unsexed Trinidad Chevron 1”
$15
1 unsexed Pulcher 1.25”
$15
1 unsexed socotra island blue baboon 1.5”
$65
1 unsexed pumpkin patch 1”
$50
1 unsexed GBB 1.75”
$65
1 unsexed Venezuelan sun tiger 2.25”
$65
2 unsexed elegans 1/2”
$30
Located in Maryland. Will ship to anywhere in the US for additional cost. LAG included. I have enclosures for sale too for low prices.
Im interested in the 2 pumpkin patch and the gooty. What would be the shipping and do you have live arrival guarantee

Paleogirl101

Im interested in the 2 pumpkin patch and the gooty. What would be the shipping and do you have live arrival guarantee
Yes I do have LAG (Live Arrival Guarantee). I will do LAG for 24 hours of arrival for both overnight and 2 day shipping. You can message me directly with your zip code and I’ll look up the shipping cost for you. I do not do any additional cost with shipping (I.e. for supplies).

Paleogirl101

Hee, hee, hee, we've all been there. On a related note, what is your terms of LAG, Paleogirl? I think that's the big question most people will want to know most of all.
LAG will be offered for 24 hours of arrival. I will offer LAG for both overnight shipping and 2 day shipping. If for any reason the tarantula doesn’t make it in the 24 hours upon arrival, send a picture with a needle through the T to prove it is dead and I will refund what you paid for the T.

koshbrosh

3 Year Member
Where are you in Maryland? I'm in Frederick. I'm interested in a few of these and could save you the hassle of shipping. Thx!

Paleogirl101

Overnight through FedEx is going to be $70.26. Their overnight prices have been more through Covid. If that's too high, I can see how much UPS is for overnight. Also, you want the two smaller pumpkin patches, correct? I have a 1 inch pumpkin patch as well for a larger cost, so just want to make sure!
Payment wise, I can do Cash App or PayPal. Are you familiar with either one of those?
Once you send me over the total cost of your purchase. I'll ship the T's to you on Monday, October 12th, and they will arrive on Wednesday. I am offering an LAG for all of the T's for the first 24 hours upon arrival. If something were to happen and the T dies within the 24 hours of arrival (Hopefully not :( ), I'll ask for you to stick a needle through the T's to confirm it has died and send me a picture. I will refund the cost of your T's.
I will be more than happy to send over pictures. I will get them to you by tomorrow afternoon! I'm currently out for the night and will not be back until later ( headed to a bon fire).

nickjsims

Overnight through FedEx is going to be $70.26. Their overnight prices have been more through Covid. If that's too high, I can see how much UPS is for overnight. Also, you want the two smaller pumpkin patches, correct? I have a 1 inch pumpkin patch as well for a larger cost, so just want to make sure!
Payment wise, I can do Cash App or PayPal. Are you familiar with either one of those?
Once you send me over the total cost of your purchase. I'll ship the T's to you on Monday, October 12th, and they will arrive on Wednesday. I am offering an LAG for all of the T's for the first 24 hours upon arrival. If something were to happen and the T dies within the 24 hours of arrival (Hopefully not :( ), I'll ask for you to stick a needle through the T's to confirm it has died and send me a picture. I will refund the cost of your T's.
I will be more than happy to send over pictures. I will get them to you by tomorrow afternoon! I'm currently out for the night and will not be back until later ( headed to a bon fire).
Awesome

jrh3

3 Year Member
Use reptiles express for fedex shipping, it will be cheaper.

Latest posts