• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

tarantulabreeders

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have not purchased from them in the past though I have frequented the site browsing. Incredible selection. Having that many T's for sale is generally a positive sign. I have left some other dealer reviews on the forum in the dealer section if you want an alternative to compare. Let us know how it goes.

SniperCrown

3 Year Member
I can give a great review on tbreeders. I purchased 2 slings, an avicularia Diversipes and an augacephalus ezendami. They were shipped FedEx overnight yesterday and I received them today in great condition! Jason kept in touch during the process and even threw in 2 freebies, a B. Vagans and a B. Albopilosum! I'm super happy with the transaction and my babies are settling in nicely tonight. Will purchase from him again.

swimbait

3 Year Member
Just recently purchased 10 P. cambridgei slings from Jason and the entire process was great. He was quick to answer any questions I had prior to placing the order, usually responding to my email within 20 minutes. Idk about you guys but that is a HUGE plus in my book! Slings shipped on a Monday and arrived around 11am Tuesday morning. Packing was perfect and all the slings were alive. He also threw it a LP freebie! Will definitely order through him again

Latest posts