• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tarantula Taxidermy & Wanted Deceased Tarantulas

thewildlandgirl

3 Year Member
Hi there! I am new here so please forgive me if I make any mistake posting this here.

I am looking for deceased tarantulas that I can purchase from people who do not want them anymore, and can also do commission work and mount your tarantulas that you would like to keep preserved for many years to come.

I only use PayPal, and will only send and receive payment via PayPal. I also currently only want to do work with those located in the USA. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your consideration!

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 47
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 49
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 46

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How much does your service cost? Many of us have deceased or dying males (recent forum discussions) and might be willing to give your some business.

thewildlandgirl

3 Year Member
That looks really good. How much is it for you to prepare a tarantula like that? Also is it possible to do when the tarantula has been preserved in alcohol?

I have 5 slings/juvis on the way to me that have been preserved in alcohol. Im not sure how they will turn out so it is an experiment at most. I am hopeful they will turn out ok, but I am worried the hairs may fall out. I will find out more once they get here and I can start working with them.

A simple frame mount is $100 + shipping.

I am currently working on some more natural mounting techniques and I will post pictures as soon as I am done!

thewildlandgirl

3 Year Member
How much does your service cost? Many of us have deceased or dying males (recent forum discussions) and might be willing to give your some business.

I would love to help. It would be $100 (+ shipping) for a basic framed mount, but I am working on some more natural and artistic mounts at the moment. I will share pictures of those when complete. The process takes about 3 to 4 months depending on the species and size of tarantula.

Thistles

3 Year Member
Lemme know how the alcohol preserved ones go. I have some cool ones you can have or we can trade for or something if they work out.

Latest posts