• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TARANTULA PARK

Roboto22

1101191856c.jpg

Roboto22

I felt the same way when I first saw it on etsy. The only issue was it was from a seller in,the UK and only offered in the size of a business card. I didn't give up and searched and searched and finally found it on Amazon from a seller in,China that offers the sign in multiple sizes, the one I have being the largest. He will customize it if you ask,but I think its perfect as is :) I took the risk and ordered it wothout there being a single review for this seller and it all worked out great! It took 3 weeks to get to me but we'll worth it. Heres the link..https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07WSFZ8HC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I felt the same way when I first saw it on etsy. The only issue was it was from a seller in,the UK and only offered in the size of a business card. I didn't give up and searched and searched and finally found it on Amazon from a seller in,China that offers the sign in multiple sizes, the one I have being the largest. He will customize it if you ask,but I think its perfect as is :) I took the risk and ordered it wothout there being a single review for this seller and it all worked out great! It took 3 weeks to get to me but we'll worth it. Heres the link..https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07WSFZ8HC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image
seems to be currently unavailable (I think I am going to cry now!) Do you have any seller contact info?

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yea bummer, I see that it is now unavailable on Amazon. Keep on checking on it or searching and it might pop up again.
It's a metal sign, yes?
Messaged the seller on amazon so will see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, its made out of thicker alluminum. It is a very good quality sign and worth the money. I think I paid $22 for the largest size.
Thank you buddy. Fingers crossed they can still do one for me.

Roboto22

Your welcome and I hope he puts them back up for sale because the tarantula hobby needs them. They are too perfect lol. Crazy that litterally no one in the U.S. sells a sign like that.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your welcome and I hope he puts them back up for sale because the tarantula hobby needs them. They are too perfect lol. Crazy that litterally no one in the U.S. sells a sign like that.
I agree. I think there many members on here who would like to have one! Thanks for your help buddy.

Latest posts