• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula I ordered still up for sale on PF

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
So I’m really looking to avoid a war zone bringing up Palp Friction on this thread but I had one question that was never answered that I hope someone can reply without all hell breaking loose lol.

It may not be a big deal, I’m not sure but I ordered a 2.5 inch Pamphobeteus Petersi female and the same T is still listed after over a week. Is it possible they had multiple females of this T at the same size or did they just forget to take it off?

Now as far as the communication goes, I’m gonna trust all of you who had previous business with them and wait it out. I know it’s a bad time to ship Tarantulas but I mainly just wanted if nothing else to reserve this female specimen.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If they are having trouble with their website maybe they've not been able to remove any Ts sold but I'm sure they will have records of all sales made..

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
If they are having trouble with their website maybe they've not been able to remove any Ts sold but I'm sure they will have records of all sales made..
Yeah maybe. I was just trying to make sense out of it. Wanted to know if it was common or not. But I’m sure it’s not a huge deal.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So I’m really looking to avoid a war zone bringing up Palp Friction on this thread but I had one question that was never answered that I hope someone can reply without all hell breaking loose lol.

It may not be a big deal, I’m not sure but I ordered a 2.5 inch Pamphobeteus Petersi female and the same T is still listed after over a week. Is it possible they had multiple females of this T at the same size or did they just forget to take it off?

Now as far as the communication goes, I’m gonna trust all of you who had previous business with them and wait it out. I know it’s a bad time to ship Tarantulas but I mainly just wanted if nothing else to reserve this female specimen.
I think they do have multiples, as there was a big Pamphobeteus import just last year and if I recall petersi were among them.

jrh3

3 Year Member
You have nothing to worry about with Palp Friction. I have done alot of business with them and will rank them at the top with what they have going. But you have to realize your not the only customer. They have tons of orders to fill. Just be patient. I have personally spoke with the owners, they are wonderful people and do alot for the hobby.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
You have nothing to worry about with Palp Friction. I have done alot of business with them and will rank them at the top with what they have going. But you have to realize your not the only customer. They have tons of orders to fill. Just be patient. I have personally spoke with the owners, they are wonderful people and do alot for the hobby.
They were able to email me on Sunday and they informed me saying they indeed have multiple females in the species I ordered. And we were able to pinpoint a shipping date so as of right now, all is well. I trust all of you on this forum but also goes a long way to hear a little bit from the business you just purchased. I’ve heard all I need now and it was summed up in about 3-4 sentences.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They were able to email me on Sunday and they informed me saying they indeed have multiple females in the species I ordered. And we were able to pinpoint a shipping date so as of right now, all is well. I trust all of you on this forum but also goes a long way to hear a little bit from the business you just purchased. I’ve heard all I need now and it was summed up in about 3-4 sentences.

That's great news :)

Latest posts