• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Forum App?

Do you think they should make a TF app?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No..

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Telson

3 Year Member
I agree, only ever since I got a new phone, the header bar with my alerts extends off the screen. Kind of annoying. Don't know why it's doing that..

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I agree, only ever since I got a new phone, the header bar with my alerts extends off the screen. Kind of annoying. Don't know why it's doing that..
Same unless I turn phone sideways. It's workable though. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't upload photos from my phone which is what frustrates me personally. I don't use tapatalk to I'm not sure if that would fix the issue?
What kind of phone hun? I use my phone exclusively here lately as my pc is dead waiting on upgrade/replacement.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LG V10. I go to TF in the browser, and while I can click on Upload a file, it doesnt allow me to go into my phone's image gallery.
Let me research a bit. See if there's a workaround. Worse case scenario you can email them to me and I'll post them for you. Just PM me :p

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Haha, well, I just email them to myself and wait til I am at a desktop but if I can avoid that it would be good. I am not sure if it would let me add photos to a PM or if I run into the same problem tbh.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OK the only thing I've found says use chrome browser, and make sure it's in desktop view not mobile then try. They uploaded pics to their forum.?

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
My phone is chrome browser, and it is in Desktop view, as I can't find a switch view...THis is what I see step by step:
Screenshot_2016-07-15-10-55-25.png
Desktop view (holding phone portrait, not landscape)
Screenshot_2016-07-15-10-56-12.png
Upload Image button at bottom right brings up this screen
Screenshot_2016-07-15-10-56-18.png
When I select choose I get these options, while Camera is available, Gallery is not and Camera only brings up the camera to take a shot, and doesn't offer the Gallery option within the camera view
Screenshot_2016-07-15-10-56-47.png
If I go to the add media within the posing screen, it brings me to the IMG URL option

But did they use Tapatalk? I am currently NOT using it.

Telson

3 Year Member
Apparently I dont have enough memory to open my gallery on my phone..need to delete some pics i guess:p It took almost an hr for the guy at the shop to transfer all of them..now i have to delete a bunch-.-

Latest posts