Hello, I'm in need of some advice. I have a female rose hair tarantula and a while ago she had a mold problem in her enclosure, the mold even grew on her back. I cleaned the enclosure very well and made sure no mold spores survived. I put her in a bone dry environment as I was recommended. However five months after her new enclosure, the mold on her back still has not died to my surprise since the enclosure is dry, the mold never seemed to affect her health. The first few months in her new enclosure she's been eating ok, but recently she stopped eating completely. She will refuse to eat her crickets, she even kind of acts defensive towards them. Im not sure if she is succumbing to the mold or if she's not comfortable. She does not seem dehydrated at all. Does anyone have advice on how I could get her to eat or any theories on why she is acting this way? I would apreciate it! I'm sorry for such the long message have a great day!