• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Club, Ads, and stuff

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Do we need to create a personal album to upload our photos to? I am trying to upload photos to media section but I am getting a message saying the file is too large and that I have 0 bytes left of space.

AndrewClayton

Bottom left under the title
That just allows me to add a tag here is a screenshots of the page no option to edit
6284AF8F-DA4B-4A2A-8FE9-A167A09A5A8C.png

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah looks like we need to change some upload settings. Everyone should be able to post to public albums but also create their own private albums

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I cant add photos anymore (exceeded Quota apparantly), never an issue under the previous version if the furum.
Like others...the term "Reactions" for the members likes could be seen as a negative as reactions can be a positive or a negative experience, whereas a "like" is only positive.
I understand and recognise change needs to happen but let's not fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. I know a lot of members outside of the forum and I think they are being out off by using which would be a real shame.

AndrewClayton

I cant add photos anymore (exceeded Quota apparantly), never an issue under the previous version if the furum.
Like others...the term "Reactions" for the members likes could be seen as a negative as reactions can be a positive or a negative experience, whereas a "like" is only positive.
I understand and recognise change needs to happen but let's not fix something that wasn't broken in the first place. I know a lot of members outside of the forum and I think they are being out off by using which would be a real shame.
I only have 4mb left of quota and only started posting a couple of weeks ago

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Check your image upload quotas now and let me know what they say. We will look at the delete issues. I think the option just moved in mobile. It should still be available

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is there a way we can start sending pictures via private message without having to insert the link? Some members need to receive screenshots and other pics via pm when conducting business and would rather NOT give out personal info such as phone numbers, email, etc.

Latest posts