• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula’s have arrived including freebie

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
8D53A037-0B13-4D9E-B40F-D680848B7F2F.jpeg
9053D0A8-F4C2-4126-8433-3E8D0EEE116A.jpeg
567A5812-8B8F-4217-852E-B63FBFB937AA.jpeg
9BF97EE2-11DE-471D-AE12-71D4FE2D8DA8.jpeg

From top to bottom and in order I unpacked them.... Aphonopelma chalcodes, Caribena Versicolor, Pamphobeteus petersi, and cant see very well in the small enclosure but there is a Psalmopoeus cambridgei under that piece of moss. Very nice additions!

Attachments

• F19C2542-6145-4942-9707-2AB481AB5641.jpeg
    F19C2542-6145-4942-9707-2AB481AB5641.jpeg
    961.3 KB · Views: 4

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looks like the patience paid off. I guess they were just telling the truth and were very busy with orders over the Xmas period and unable to post due to the weather. Was nice of them to give a freebie to for the inconvenience. Good job you weren’t bad mouthing them or you’d probably feel abit silly right now.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Looks like the patience paid off. I guess they were just telling the truth and were very busy with orders over the Xmas period and unable to post due to the weather. Was nice of them to give a freebie to for the inconvenience. Good job you weren’t bad mouthing them or you’d probably feel abit silly right now.
I wasn’t the one bad mouthing them. I was just saying they could have a bit better communication and I’ll stand by that. There was a new member on here laying into them a bit harder. I go on here looking for any advice I can and I’ll take it. That new guy and Arachnoclown were going at it pretty good lol

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on your new arrivals. I was reading those threads. You probably wouldn't have been so worried had you received a courtesy email acknowledging your purchases were being kept for you until they could post. (I can relate to the anxiety of that much searched and waited for tarantula being sold to someone else due to a computer mistake.)
Obviously, the lack of communication was down to some other issues they were having with their systems. Hopefully, that's all resolved now and they are back to normal business operations.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Congrats on your new arrivals. I was reading those threads. You probably wouldn't have been so worried had you received a courtesy email acknowledging your purchases were being kept for you until they could post. (I can relate to the anxiety of that much searched and waited for tarantula being sold to someone else due to a computer mistake.)
Obviously, the lack of communication was down to some other issues they were having with their systems. Hopefully, that's all resolved now and they are back to normal business operations.
In the end I got what I wanted and then some. I would do business with them again. I’m happy but yeah still have beginner anxiety lol