• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Takedown Of The Month

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yo family, hit me with some dope feeding videos and let's have a contest of the best takedown of the month! I know October is almost over so this will be for the month of November. Final entries November 24th by midnight. @Enn49 @Phil @Arachnoclown @mrsoul1974 @Jess S @IamKrush @TarantulaFan1014 @FishermanSteve @AndrewClayton @Rahhh1983 @ilovebrachys @T-Baby @LC72uk @MassExodus @Tom Patterson @Avicularia Kael @Whitelightning777 @m0lsx and anyone else that wants to jump in. I have asked @Enn49 to judge best overall video, awaiting her response or if anyone wants to volunteer to judge the contest you're more than welcome to! Off the tongs, toss, multiple catches at a time, whatever is clever, no rules, just bring a voracious appetite and aggressive eater! (Photos are also more than welcome!)

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yo family, hit me with some dope feeding videos and let's have a contest of the best takedown of the month! I know October is almost over so this will be for the month of November. Final entries November 24th by midnight. @Enn49 @Phil @Arachnoclown @mrsoul1974 @Jess S @IamKrush @TarantulaFan1014 @FishermanSteve @AndrewClayton @Rahhh1983 @ilovebrachys @T-Baby @LC72uk @MassExodus @Tom Patterson @Avicularia Kael and anyone else that wants to jump in. @Enn49 is the judge. Off the tongs, toss, multiple catches at a time, whatever is clever, no rules, just bring a voracious appetite and aggressive eater!
video only yes?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
a pic entry (double header)
Oh no poor guy!! Just feeders my friend :eek:
he is fine anyway. made another sperm web and I have a smaller female (about 7 inches) which will hopefully not be as brutal as Genie was.

Attachments

• 20190906_120724.jpg
    20190906_120724.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
a pic entry (double header)

he is fine anyway. made another sperm web and I have a smaller female (about 7 inches) which will hopefully not be as brutal as Genie was.
This pic is literally a double header :D:D I like this one I remember this momentous occasion!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Do you have a genic named Rambo that can give me a killer feeder video? :D:eek:
all my 3 AF tend to just let the prey wander round and then kill it when I am not watching. I think I have a video of one of my baby curly hairs that I bred taking its first micro cricket. it's not a spectacular take down but was a milestone in their growth.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd join in on the fun if my schroederi didn't look like it was going to molt any day now.

Guess I do have others that are garbage disposals, that could eat for the camera.

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
I’m soo mad. I just had a 3i P. sazimai riding a tiny mealworm like a dang rodeo champ. That would’ve been the winner no doubt

Last edited: