• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US T. seladonia 3rd instar

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
T. seladonia slings are now available at Eresus Spider Shop! Use the discount codes for the cheapest prices! Only $199 each! I bought a few for myself because at 3rd instar they are at less risk of dying and do wonderful when it comes to eating!!! Get these babies now while they're so cheap!

www.eresusspidershop.com

Terms of service on website*

(Photo used with permission)
Screenshot_20220630-154805_Chrome.jpg

Phobik1

3 Year Member
I see you are promoting Eresus. I have 4 orders pending! One from mid june that was supposed to arrive this morning and no response from them what so ever!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I see you are promoting Eresus. I have 4 orders pending! One from mid june that was supposed to arrive this morning and no response from them what so ever!

Was this around the time Matt was separated from Eresus? It may have something to do with that. They ship in the order they receive orders. They have hundreds of orders coming in. I'm sure they're still behind and trying to catch up. I placed my order in the beginning of June but didn't get it until around the end of June. I'm still waiting on a package after their sale ends this month. I will inform the owner of your concern. I'm sure they will respond to your emails.

Last edited:

Phobik1

3 Year Member
Yes. The first order was end of may and I was told it would ship thursday for today and nothing. I made 3 orders in the beginninh of july. Im not getting any response. Im getting nervous and angry.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes. The first order was end of may and I was told it would ship thursday for today and nothing. I made 3 orders in the beginninh of july. Im not getting any response. Im getting nervous and angry.

Everything will be ok. Just be patient and understanding. They are doing everything they can to get all the orders out and I'm sure it was due to a mishap. I've ordered from Eresus several times. I didn't have to start waiting until after they started their sale/promotion. A lot of folks have ordered from them and are waiting on their packages, too. I know the owner and he handles his business professionally and has good business ethic. I sent you a pm. I'm sure they appreciate your patience throughout this time. ❤️

Latest posts