• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T forums in the past

Heering80

Having been away from the hobby I tried to remember what tarantula related forums there were 10-15 years ago, and are they still alive. One that I was thinking about was tsRus or something like that. Does anyone else remember it? There seems to be some page in facebook by the name tarantulas r us, might be the same, who knows.. I just don't like beeing in fb, so this traditional structure is much more to my liking.

Then BTS had their site, and still do.

I'm thinking there might have been some that had more people from Europe rigistered, but can't remember that well.. It had black and red color theme. For what it's worth, it might have been that TsRus.

And everybody's at Arachnoboards of course.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Having been away from the hobby I tried to remember what tarantula related forums there were 10-15 years ago, and are they still alive. One that I was thinking about was tsRus or something like that. Does anyone else remember it? There seems to be some page in facebook by the name tarantulas r us, might be the same, who knows.. I just don't like beeing in fb, so this traditional structure is much more to my liking.

Then BTS had their site, and still do.

I'm thinking there might have been some that had more people from Europe rigistered, but can't remember that well.. It had black and red color theme. For what it's worth, it might have been that TsRus.

And everybody's at Arachnoboards of course.
Do you remember TarantulasUS? It no longer exists as of I believe 2019 or maybe 2020 due to lack of traffic and the administrator couldn’t afford keeping it online financially. I miss that forum so much. It was small but everybody was so nice and helpful.

Heering80

Do you remember TarantulasUS? It no longer exists as of I believe 2019 or maybe 2020 due to lack of traffic and the administrator couldn’t afford keeping it online financially. I miss that forum so much. It was small but everybody was so nice and helpful.
Nope, doesn't sound familiar. Actually I haven't been active on that many forums all together. That one I was thinking just had a bit different vibe to it somehow.

Latest posts