• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T blondi

James1975

Another new one.

Attachments

• 15899079412426839912086427507911.jpg
    15899079412426839912086427507911.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They are stunning pal,I wasnt going to ever have one because they are quite pricey.they are one of those ts that u have in your collection.
I agree. I think all "the big 3" are needed (T. apothysis, T blondi, T stirmi). The apothysis are still usually the most expensive and in my experience especially as slings, thay look a lot more delicate and fragile than the stirmi or blondi. blondi have come down a bit in price and stirmi are generally still pretty 'cheap'....compared to the other 2 anyway.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I paid £100 for an adult female stirmi a few months ago & I brought a juvi blondi at Bedford last year, which has since molted & is sadly a male :(
This is my girl, felicity, (flick,) she still has a bit of growing to do, but she is as great one for showing eating behaviour with, as she very fast to pounce once something moves in close proximity to her.
10b.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I paid £100 for an adult female stirmi a few months ago & I brought a juvi blondi at Bedford last year, which has since molted & is sadly a male :(
This is my girl, felicity, (flick,) she still has a bit of growing to do, but she is as great one for showing eating behaviour with, as she very fast to pounce once something moves in close proximity to her.
View attachment 46078
It's not 'sadly' a male if you know someone with 2 sub adult female blondi twins. Anyone fit that criteria you can think of? ha ha

James1975

View attachment 46078
She is beautiful,the shop by me sells the sling for £140.the spider shop has them for £59 so snapped one up.