• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Subadult male C. versicolor

ta122

I have a 3.5" confirmed-male Caribena versicolor for sale. He took prey two days ago but is nearing premolt. I do not have a female who is ready to be paired, so I want to get him to someone who can utilize him. I'm asking $170.

Terms of Service:

FedEx overnight shipping dates will be Monday through Thursday. LAG on overnight shipping only (as long as there are no delays with FedEx and the box is not damaged during transit.) You must be present upon delivery to sign for the package. Hold for pickup at the FedEx location near you is available but not required. Pickup must be made by the end of the business day for overnight shipping only. Failure to do so for any reason voids the LAG.

Two-day shipping is also available for a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday shipping date. You must be present upon delivery of the package to sign or pick up within two hours of the FedEx hub opening.

FedEx shipping quotes are given per zip code. Prices are subject to change because these are quotes, and although they are close to the actual shipping costs, some prices may change upon shipping. I will send a screenshot of the receipt for shipping costs and tracking and present them upon the processing your shipment.

Buyer must inform seller of any issues within one hour of pickup/delivery. If, at any point, the package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund will be given. Seller is not responsible for any outcome due to courier delays, lost or stolen packages and no refunds will be given for such. Once the tracking number says "delivered," the animal becomes the buyer's responsibility. In event of a DOA and and the seller's TOS are followed, seller will refund purchase price only. No refunds will be given for shipping costs for any reason.

Buyer must present a video of the opening of the package. Any DOA will require video proof by placing a pin through the abdomen. If the seller's TOS are not followed for any reason, LAG is void and no refund will be given.

Seller reserves the right to delay shipping due to unforeseen weather events or large-scale disasters at the shipment origin, destination or along the shipping route which could delay delivery or negatively impact the animal. Conversely, while the seller will take measures to be informed of adverse events, the unexpected can still happen and will not be the seller's responsibility. Thank you all for looking! You may reach me at (515) 635-1815 or [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Venmo and Zelle

Attachments

• 00944BC9-2EA2-43CF-B83F-DD2A4DE8AD77.jpeg
    00944BC9-2EA2-43CF-B83F-DD2A4DE8AD77.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

ta122

I didn't intend to overprice. Further research revealed I had. Updated asking price - $100 plus shipping

Latest posts