• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stirmi or Blondi?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for the feedback my TF family! @GarField000 @Metalman2004
@Arachnoclown @Lawrence b Money is not an issue just wanted some pro feedback on the 2 species. Gonna look a little further into T. apophysis.
I have all the "Big 3" (3 of each type at various life stages) for Apothysis, Blondi and Stirmi. As others have said, not much difference between stirmi and blondi. I agree with @Arachnoclown that the apothysis is probably the more desirable. Much richer colours, prettier as a sling too. I dont know about the US but in terms of most to least expensive, in the UK it is Apothysis, Blondi, Stirmi so alpha order....ha ha

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have all the "Big 3" (3 of each type at various life stages) for Apothysis, Blondi and Stirmi. As others have said, not much difference between stirmi and blondi. I agree with @Arachnoclown that the apothysis is probably the more desirable. Much richer colours, prettier as a sling too. I dont know about the US but in terms of most to least expensive, in the UK it is Apothysis, Blondi, Stirmi so alpha order....ha ha
Thank you for the insight bro! I'm probably gonna end up with all 3 anyways :D