• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Still around.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
sorry I havent beem on alot. Have been very busy trying to pay off my car and was a bit discourged since I had to sell off alot of my Ts. Waiting until after holiday to get more so I will have something to post soon. Hope all my friends on here are well.

Welcome back. I shall look forward to seeing what you get.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As
Welcome back. I shall look forward to seeing what you get.
of now gonna get some basic ones on my list. A few multiples . What to dabble in breeding so i can invest in more pricier ones id like to have. I do have two females i know are female atm im waitng for them to get bigger then scoop up the males for them. :)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How ya doing bro :)
Been a rough few months grinding and sold of a number of my Ts to pay off my car before the year was up. I wish I didnt have to do that. But its paid off and just working alot sincd holiday time is very busy. Looking forward to get this maddness ovee with in the next 3days.
How have you been?

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Missed you Krush. Nice to hear from you again whether you got Ts or not. You have too much knowledge—glad to know you’ll be sharing it soon.
I have a T or two that I can offer if you want. (My wife would be ever so grateful to you).
Merry Christmas, mate.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As tough as it was to sell some Ts, its definitely a smart and responsible thing to to do to pay off your car. Now you can use the money you save not paying interest on new Ts!
Yeah, wasnt something I wanted to do. But atlast now my car is finally paid off and I can work on rebuilding my collection again. I would like to try and get into breeding some for fun and to maybe get some sweet ones from trading or selling. I like the idea of trading better tho lol.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Missed you Krush. Nice to hear from you again whether you got Ts or not. You have too much knowledge—glad to know you’ll be sharing it soon.
I have a T or two that I can offer if you want. (My wife would be ever so grateful to you).
Merry Christmas, mate.
Thank you! I missed everyone on here. I look forward to trying to help people with what i knowbamd learned and get back to sharing again :). Shoot me a message about the Ts and we can see what we can work out.:T:

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you! I missed everyone on here. I look forward to trying to help people with what i knowbamd learned and get back to sharing again :). Shoot me a message about the Ts and we can see what we can work out.:T:
Krush, I can give away my 2 inch G. Pulchripes (unsexed) and my 4 inch T. Ockerti (she’s beautiful, but a tremendous hair kicker)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was on fear not tarantulas. They are selling M balfouri in groups as communal Ts. If you're gonna breed, that might be the way to go.
If it is as communals, they are most likely sac mates. It is usually advised not to start a communal with specimens from different sacs. (I found that information through research, as I think I am going to start one in October)

Latest posts