• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Star Trek

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Always liked Star Trek and Star Wars both. Or is that a faux pas? Lol
you'll be stoned by one nerd group or the other for that :p I loved the original Star Wars trilogy way back when i was a kid. This new stuff is just overkill junk. Okay so maybe not all of it, i did like the prequel trilogy until the Revenge of the Sith, then it just got boring and I lost interest. only reason i'd watch it now is for Felicity Jones ;)

Star Trek on the other hand, they made those movies well. Loved the original 3 of those, but the Voyage Home in the mid 80's to copy the Back to the Future theme that was big then was just horrible. They recovered a bit with the final frontier, fell back a little with Generations and the new crew with Picard, etc. then killed it with Star Trek in 2009 or 10, or thereabouts. Haven't had a chance to watch the one a few years ago, Into Darkness. Might have to just go order the DVD lol. I'm not sure i want to see the new one - Beyond. I've heard it wasn't up to par like the previous reboot series ones.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
you'll be stoned by one nerd group or the other for that :p I loved the original Star Wars trilogy way back when i was a kid. This new stuff is just overkill junk. Okay so maybe not all of it, i did like the prequel trilogy until the Revenge of the Sith, then it just got boring and I lost interest. only reason i'd watch it now is for Felicity Jones ;)

Star Trek on the other hand, they made those movies well. Loved the original 3 of those, but the Voyage Home in the mid 80's to copy the Back to the Future theme that was big then was just horrible. They recovered a bit with the final frontier, fell back a little with Generations and the new crew with Picard, etc. then killed it with Star Trek in 2009 or 10, or thereabouts. Haven't had a chance to watch the one a few years ago, Into Darkness. Might have to just go order the DVD lol. I'm not sure i want to see the new one - Beyond. I've heard it wasn't up to par like the previous reboot series ones.
Where are these groups that will get you stoned?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yoda is the ****! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Yoda!!! Yoda is wise.... :cool:

IMG_20170109_190623813.jpg

Latest posts