• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US stamps?

Grammostola in my heart

3 Year Member
hey, does anyone know if stamps tarantulas is a good dealer? i ordered a versi from him, and he was supposed to ship it today, and notify me with shipping details, which he HASNT. should i be afraid?

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Well then nothing you can really do right now but wait. I still would worry yet. He may be busy and just not gotten a chance to send you tracking info yet

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
I've never heard of him doing so. You would be rightfully be pissed if its not there on Wednesday. I'd give it atleast a week with out any contact before id say he outright scammed you.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow. I thought I knew all the online guys? Keep us posted as it looks like he has some very nice specimens....

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Yep there is really nothing you can do about being slammed with orders, but my Golden Knee came from that seller anyways what did you order?

Grammostola in my heart

3 Year Member
would it be alright if a 4inch t fell 5 inches onto cushiony substrate? cuz im rehousing a 4 inch g rosea and theres about 4 inches of bag/compressed coco fiber mix and the most she could fall would be 5 inches

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
would it be alright if a 4inch t fell 5 inches onto cushiony substrate? cuz im rehousing a 4 inch g rosea and theres about 4 inches of bag/compressed coco fiber mix and the most she could fall would be 5 inches
If it's really cushiony I wouldn't see why not that shouldn't harm her at all she should be fine ^^