• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Stamps Tarantulas

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Positive. I've ordered several spiders on two separate occasions and was 100% satisfied. Prices are high on a few species, but not all, and he always has a decent selection of those harder to find spiders. Sign up for his newsletter If you want to save money and be informed of special deals.There's a considerable drop in prices when he has a sale.

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Stamps had a 40% off sale this weekend so I ordered 3- 1.5" gbbs. Regularly $50 each I paid $30 with the discount. $135 total including shipping was a heck of a deal. Tracking showed up first thing Monday morning and the Ts showed up healthy and well packed Tuesday morning. Very satisfied!

Btw my pckage came from NC as well.

Joe98

Stamps had a 40% off sale this weekend so I ordered 3- 1.5" gbbs. Regularly $50 each I paid $30 with the discount. $135 total including shipping was a heck of a deal. Tracking showed up first thing Monday morning and the Ts showed up healthy and well packed Tuesday morning. Very satisfied!

Btw my pckage came from NC as well.
Hey how can I get in touch with Steven stamps I would like to buy some tarantulas from him.

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Looks like the website isn’t up anymore. There is a Facebook page but there is no info on it. I could be wrong, but I’m guessing they’re out of business.

Latest posts