• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SRI LANKA POKIES FOR SALE - Beware

KAZ10Z

3 Year Member
What's available:

Poecilotheria Vitatta Female 5" $200
Poecilotheria Subfusca Female 4" $300
Poecilotheria Lowland Slings 2.5" $150 each

Male GBB that is now 4" $125

Hit me up!
-James
VITATTA.jpg JUPITER - HIGHLAND.jpg GBB SLING.jpg

Paemitch97

Well I deleted my post about not buying from him and he contacted me saying he was gonna make it right and I haven't heard back since it's been a week I feel I have given him adiquit time to respond. So this is staying up until either I get a refund or a substitute for what I payed for. I bought a p hanumavilasumica from him and he charged me 45 dollars for shipping and it he shipped it ups ground on a Friday so of course she showed up dead. Terrible communication. BEWARE.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My buisness partner finally got ahold of him and this is what he gets....if this is even true then hes saying hes selling product he doesn't have direct access too not exactly the best exuse
Homeless or not that's a ****ty thing to Text you. @Enn49 maybe you can make this a warning instead of a for sale thread.

Latest posts