• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US spreckenbahasa's reviews

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
100% POSITIVE EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME!!!!! :):):)

So I thought I already created a review thread for him but couldn't find it. I've made several purchases from him and I must say I've been very pleased with every one of them. My versicolors, ockerti's, and now my X. sp. blues. All have arrived alive and VERY healthy. I couldn't have asked for better specimens. His communication is great and he always answers when I ask questions. He packs very well. He even took a deposit from me and held them until I completed purchase! We need more people like him in the hobby because even though he is busy with school he is flexible and always finds time for his customers. I just received my X. sp. blues this morning and my girl is large and healthy! The male recently molted, as well. I can't wait for him to mature because we need more slings in the hobby so that others can have a chance to own one of these beautiful T's. Thank you so much! I look forward to future purchases! :)

Telson

3 Year Member
I just recieved two T stirmi from @spreckenbahasa , a male and female, both 7 inches or so, very nice specimens:) Excellent guy to do business with. There was an unexpected, surprisingly hefty shipping cost, maybe the weight from the cold packs (Excellent packaging, btw) did it, and he was very generous and paid part of the shipping cost, which was very cool. Solid dude, I'll definitely purchase from him again if I decide to buy another spider, would recommend him to everyone.

Latest posts