• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SpiderHouseRules

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@SpiderHouseRules

I received my package from Bryant today and I must say I am very pleased with....well, I can't say purchase because all I paid was shipping for these beautiful ladies. I always end up with good deals. This isn't the first time Bryant has done this. A couple years back prior to this shipment I received an adult female Brachypelma albopilosum and 2 (1.5-2") Brachypelma emilia and only paid shipping. He practically gave all of these spiders to me. He is a very sweet man and I wanted to give him the credit he deserves if he ever decides to enter the business end of the hobby. Today I received a sub adult female Grammastola pulchripes, adult female Brachypelma hamorri and an adult female (don't kill me folks but yes...) an adult female Grammastola pulchra. All of these ladies are fat and healthy! Packing was superb and shipped via fedex overnight shipping. Bryant is awesome and I am glad he chose me (again). If any of you get the chance to deal with him, please do not hesitate. This review is long overdue. Below are pictures of my newest additions! I will be looking for males for the two adult females if anyone has any up for grabs! :) Thank you, Bryant. Your kindness does not go unappreciated! :)

20181009_180348.jpg

20181009_180323.jpg

20181009_180013.jpg

Latest posts