• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Europe Spider Planet

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received order this morning. Both Ts were in good condition , packed really well and my favourite part... came with ready to attatch Labels.

There is a minimum order of £20 but how often do we order Ts and spend less? :) Emil is polish but based in High Wycombe so delivery is next day

Would recommend atleast having a look.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received order this morning. Both Ts were in good condition , packed really well and my favourite part... came with ready to attatch Labels.

There is a minimum order of £20 but how often do we order Ts and spend less? :) Emil is polish but based in High Wycombe so delivery is next day

Would recommend atleast having a look.

I got a pair of green femur lividum from them. Agree the labels is a really nice touch. :)
couldn't fault them and I am sure I also put a review up.

They seem to favour OWs on the listings available so if that's your thing, yes, deffo worth a look.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It arrived today. Postie was interested in what I had brought & asked lots of questions about Tarantulas.
T apophysis arrived really well packed & in a very relaxed state.

T.apophysis..jpg

Latest posts