• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spider Enclosure Question

shane1129

3 Year Member
I have a pink toe hes about 3'' right now I have him in a 4x4x5 just wondering how big should he be before I can put him into a 12x12x18 viv I made for him.
20130602_205937.jpg
20130718_123521.jpg

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
I agree with spiderengineer . I also have a Pink Toe about 3.5 inches. Right now he is in a large critter keeper, and I wanted to switch him to a bigger tank, and when I did I just have a feeling he didn't like it, I don't know if it was too big for him (even though his old log was in there) he acted just completely different. I put him back into his critter keeper and he was spinning webs all over! I'm not saying your pink toe wont like his new tank, maybe he will be even happier. But really you can put him in there now, he will grow with it. :D

shane1129

3 Year Member
Thanks for the replys I dont think I will put him in until he grows another inch and I kinda want the plants to grow in more before he starts destroying them.

Latest posts