• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Species you keep multiples of

cameron137

3 Year Member
I'm going to have multiple a. Versicolors. Definatley my favorite. But I just started the hobby and I'm waiting untill I get my own place soon to get more Ts. I have a little 3/4" a. Versicolor

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have 2 Neoholothele incei although that wasn't entirely my choice, I'd ordered a gold and the shop had sold out so I got 3 normal ones instead (lost one as a sling). I also have 2 Nhandu chromatus and like @VanessaS 3 B. albos because they are adorable

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
6 sp Columbia lg.
28 Centruroides gracilis
5 Centruroides margaritatus
5 Centruroides vittatus
5 Rh junceus
3 Lp. Currently...hehe
....too many multiples to list really, I could go on..soon six Centruroides sculpturatus, today sometime, with 5 Centruroides hentzi..3 Amblypigi..etc

If I have the opportunity to buy several of a sp I love, I do it. Or create more :D Right now my fondest wish is to create more of these:
WP_20160527_17_34_17_Pro.jpg

C margaritatus. Beautiful. I want 30.

VanessaS

3 Year Member
I try to pick up my stuff from TC at shows whenever possible. They're in Toronto a fair amount.
I have placed an order for June 26th already. When I pick them up at shows, I don't get freebies. The only time I have had them shipped, I received my wee L. difficilis from them.

timc

3 Year Member
I don't have any doubles but I would keep more of every species I have...except the (S)OBT. One of those is enough. But I would have 5774589659 GBBs if I could.

Latest posts