• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Species I don't have

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So, tell me about Poecilotheria miranda. I'm probably not going to go there but either this one or P metallica would be the next logical pokie if you already have 4 to begin with.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So, tell me about Poecilotheria miranda. I'm probably not going to go there but either this one or P metallica would be the next logical pokie if you already have 4 to begin with.
the Miranda are an awesome species. one of the prettiest (1. Metallica 2. Subfusca 3. Miranda IMHO)
20190824_145326.jpg

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Poecilotheria miranda are one of my favorites. They seam a little more skittish but then ball up in the corner. They're really calm and timid at this point...mine anyways. If you want a looker besides the metallica....rufilata, ornata, and either subfusca.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I definitely agree. I love rufiliata and I think they are easily second behind metallica. You don’t find that much green in many ts

View attachment 41069
good point! forgot about the rufiata....probably cos I rarely see mine. I have currently
P met Large AF plus colony of juvies
P subfusca (both forms)
P miranda large AF plus large sling
P rufiata large juvie
Some other pokie I rescued but not 100% on identification.

Latest posts