• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SOLD OUT - Brachypelma vagans: 2i slings to 3" sub-adults

Mattkc

3 Year Member
My girl dropped another sac! I have a variety of B. vagans available for sale this year at wholesale prices.

1) 2i B. vagans slings (approx 250) to be sold as follows: SOLD OUT!
- 25 sling group : $2 each ($50)
- 50 sling group: $1.50 each ($75)
- 100+ slings: $1.00 each

2) Group of 10 B. vagans (unsexed) ranging in size from 3/4" to 3": $100.00:
***SEE UPDATED OFFER BELOW!

- Approx. sizes: .75"- one / 1" - one / 1.5" - two / 2" - four / 3" - two

3) Purchase all B. vagans listed above: $300.00!

Photo's available upon request.

Shipping cost based on FedEx shipping or Priorty Mail rates in your ZIP code.

Live arrival guarantee (LAG) ONLY on packages shipped overnight. LAG is void if buyer does not sign for delivery on first attempt. If shipped to a FEDEX facility, buyer must pick up and sign for the package within 4 hours of its arrival. Will not ship in temps below 50F or above 90F. Will only ship as funds become available via PayPal. Buyer pays cost of the animal plus shipping. I am not responsible for carrier delays; such delays void the LAG. In the event of a DOA, the buyer must notify me within 1 hour of pickup/delivery and send proof of DOA (picture and video) within 2 hours of receipt. In rare cases i may require that the DOA be shipped back. LAG only covers the cost of the animal. In the event of a DOA, the buyer will receive a refund for the price of the animal, shipping costs will not be covered.

Thanks for looking! Matt

Last edited:

Mattkc

3 Year Member
UPDATED LIST & PRICES:
All slings sold out! Thanks to all who inquired and bought...

Tarantulas Available For Wholesale:
10 Brachypelma vagans (unsexed) ranging in size from 3/4" to 3":
- Approx. sizes: .75"- one / 1" - one / 1.5" - two / 2" - four / 3" - two
- For those that asked to purchase in a smaller quantity, will sell in groups of five - choose any 5 B. vagans listed above for $50.
- Get all 10 B. vagans for $90!

Sub-adult & Juvenile B. vagans:
B. vagans (subadult).JPG

B. vagans (juvenile).JPG

One of the most beautiful and underrated terrestrial tarantulas in the hobby...
Thanks, Matt

Latest posts