• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So what does everyone do for a living?

Ajbeardow

As the title says, what do guys do for a living and where? I wonder if certain professions drive people to fill their houses with Ts more than others.

I've been a graphic designer for the last twelve years. Currently working as a lead creative at a marketing company in Preston, UK.

The stress of dealing with clients is definitely worse than dealing with deadly animals.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am a sub contractor/contractor. I am a framer and I build barns. I have assisted in the construction of residential properties, as well.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
While not a full time job that pays (I love volunteering), I am an ordained priest in the LDS church. I am also going to school to become a writer of some kind. Either in the creative writing field as a screenwriter or in the technology field as a technical writer (which pays an eye popping amount).

Ajbeardow

While not a full time job that pays (I love volunteering), I am an ordained priest in the LDS church. I am also going to school to become a writer of some kind. Either in the creative writing field as a screenwriter or in the technology field as a technical writer (which pays an eye popping amount).
Money isn't everything, but it helps to buy Ts.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Computer geek / technical editor and writer. Currently with the Federal Service Desk, previously with NASA and National Missile Defense before that.

@EVERYONE- RUN FROM THIS PERSON! Anything that says "national defense"= government agency!! Clear your hard drives and cancel all illegal imports!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!

(jk jk, lol)

Sarah.Eileen

As the title says, what do guys do for a living and where? I wonder if certain professions drive people to fill their houses with Ts more than others.

I've been a graphic designer for the last twelve years. Currently working as a lead creative at a marketing company in Preston, UK.

The stress of dealing with clients is definitely worse than dealing with deadly animals.

I'm a math professor in Virginia, and I'm currently working on my doctorate, so technically my job is teacher and student heh.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Speaking of.....I was raised in the country. Very southern. I remember my childhood when my brother and I used to go out to the pasture and shovel cow patties, put them in a wheelbarrow and take them to our garden, lol.....sorry....just reminiscing, lol.
I bet you had a fantastic garden! :)

Latest posts