• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Smaug bearded dragon

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Fresh shed. Smaug put on some size in my care
IMG_0849.JPG

sedge

3 Year Member
Great colors. I love it when they shed evenly. For some reason mine's been shedding its tail, then shedding its body, then shedding its head the past couple times.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looking cute as ever.:)
Thank you!:) This had some color whe i first got it. I got this one at petco they had a sale on them and this one was alert the first time i went there. When i went back to get em. It was still there. And aleart to me so i had to get em. I wanted a beardie for a while. So it worked out. :D

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Our breeder makes harnesses. They are very soft leather. They go on and off very easily and are quite secure. He really likes his walks outside.
Awesome! I'd like to do that with mine. But at the moment there's about 2' of snow on the ground. I dont think he/she would like that very much. Do you have more then one beardie?