• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sling in premolt?

Noobmatus

3 Year Member
I've had this little lp just over three weeks now for the past week it's been refusing to feed and I've also noticed a dark spot on its abdomen that appears to be getting darker other than that it seems to be behaving normally hiding behind its cork bark by day exploring a bit at night from what I've read this sounds like a premolt but I just wanted to run it by y'all just to make sure I'm not over looking something

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
much better if there are photos of the little one... I mean, it could be something. ;)

Noobmatus

3 Year Member
much better if there are photos of the little one... I mean, it could be something. ;)
Not sure if this will help any being how tiny she/he is and the terrible quality of my phone camera lol

Attachments

• 1112152224.jpg
    1112152224.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 26

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry, can't really determine from your photo. But just give it time, my porteri was not interested in food eversince I've had it and was not moving much so I thought it was just a "porteri thing" since I have not observed molting color changes. However, it molted two days ago and I got it first week of November. Now, waiting a couple more days to try feeding it again. :cool:

Latest posts