• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Skelton Leg pregnant?

shatteredpast7

Hi guys, so I have a confirmed female Ephebopus murinus that i got from a reptile show back in June. We found out about a week later from someone who works with the people we got her from and they that she we actually wild caught even though the guy said she was captive bred.... She has gotten very round, and her abdomen has gotten lighter in color and alittle bit less hairy. She does have some white showing on her belly and her joints are almost swollen looking. I am worried because i really cannot handle babies right now. She has not come out enough for me to get a photo :( any advice?

Tarantulafeets

If she does indeed make an eggsac, you can always looks for breeders/sellers around that might want to take it, or a fellow member here that is near you.

shatteredpast7

If she does indeed make an eggsac, you can always looks for breeders/sellers around that might want to take it, or a fellow member here that is near you

If she does indeed make an eggsac, you can always looks for breeders/sellers around that might want to take it, or a fellow member here that is near you.
Are you able to just take it out right after? I thought it had to stay in there with the mama.

Latest posts