• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Six Tarantulas for Sale - Name Your Price

korbendallas

3 Year Member
My boss (aka wife) is no longer comfortable with my tarantulas, now that I may be traveling for work. I do not know their gender. Name your price I guess, but I'll appreciate some maturity since I'm still pretty sour about losing them.

My collection:
1. Lasiodora parahybana (~5")
o Loves to scare me by climbing out when I take the cover off, doesn't borrow anymore. Actually kind of aggressive.

2. Psalmopoeus irminia (~2")
o veracious eater, though "shyer" after last molt (the thing was crazy as a spiderling). My favorite personality

3. Tliltocatl albopilosum (~3")
o has been very shy over last six months, mostly stays in borrow

4. Brachypelma boehmei (~1")
o just starting show adult colors, energetic eater. Hasn't borrowed at all

5. Harpactira pulchripes (~1.5")
o super skittish, but gorgeous colors

6. Caribena versicolor (~2")
o admittedly colors dulled after last molt. My most difficult eater, though eats better after last molt

While I don't go so far as record their molts, I keep the temperature consistent and always provide water and plenty of room to move. The Harpactira pulchripes and Psalmopoeus irminia probably need a rehousing soon, but the rest are content.

I will upload pictures later, but I think most of you know the species better than I.

korbendallas

3 Year Member
belle.jpg

korbendallas

3 Year Member
I have offers for the L. parahybana, P. irminia, and H. pulchripes. I also just ordered cold packs from Jamies. Also realized I'm probably not shipping the enclosures...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Will you ship to SC? Is that last pic of your versicolor? Kinda hard to see...i'd be interested in the versicolor if I could get a better pic.

korbendallas

3 Year Member
Will you ship to SC? Is that last pic of your versicolor? Kinda hard to see...i'd be interested in the versicolor if I could get a better pic.
Sorry, I was off net for a couple of days. I will try to get a better pic, but unfortunately she has established quite a home at the top of the enclosure.

Latest posts