• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Six new babies

Nunua

3 Year Member
I finally dropped an order in spidersworld.eu last week. The package was shipped on Monday and arrived on Friday. I was too busy to post anything yet, so here goes :T: There were no DOAs and each individual seems to be lively and in a very good shape.

Caribena versicolor
0ece9242b3.png

Brachypelma albiceps
3ac8a2d775.png

Brachypelma albopilosum
7e1b1fce79.png

Then the Mystery Box Ts

The tiniest thing ever - Cyriocosmus elegans (Light spot under 0)
a7d4c63c7b.png

Nhandu chromatus - This little fella had molted on transit.
030b0f89c8.png

Brachypelma angustum This little fella has an attitude and already kicked hairs on me when I moved it from the vial. :D
b8b034d014.png

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats on a great new bunch, you'll love watching the C. elegans grow and develop it's adult colours even though it's so tiny now.:)

Nunua

3 Year Member
Thanks Enn :) I must admit that I currently feel a bit anxious about C. elegans because it's so tiny :D But yeah, I can't wait for seeing the colour development!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I felt the same when I got mine at about the same size as yours but he always fed well. I miss him since he matured and went to spidey heaven

Latest posts