• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Signature (brag list) limits?

TabithasMom

3 Year Member
I like to update my brag list, aka signature, when I obtain new Ts. Now, I'm told there's a 14 line minimum? I tried shortening the list (removing unnecessary breaks and spaces), but it still won't let me properly update. Can anyone help me out on how to refresh my brag list as my collection grows? I accept that this could be a user error, as I am not the most technologically savvy person, so any, and all, advice is welcomed. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Put it into a spoiler!
I update it on my personal part of the profile as well, anyway, then you can just point folks there ^.~
Spoiler on this board is under the +

TabithasMom

3 Year Member
Put it into a spoiler!
I update it on my personal part of the profile as well, anyway, then you can just point folks there ^.~
Spoiler on this board is under the +

Thanks for responding!

I do have a spoiler, but I have no idea how it happened. I started the signature thing, as I noticed many people had, then one day it came up as a spoiler. I figured the list grew too long, and the forum forced it that way, lol. And forgive my daftness, where do I find the +?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Easiest way is type out the list take a picture then host it (imgur or whereever) then place the image link in there.
Or it was...

They've been changing things around so I'm a little lost here now..tried to update my spoiler and it wasn't having it. Lol just going to point them to my info page :p

Latest posts