• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Should have done this a couple weeks ago

Didn’t realize there was an introduction thread
I’m 34 and I have 34 Tarantulas, I literally just realized they were the same
4 cats, 1 dog, 1 blue and gold Macaw.
5 kids
1 husband.
Been keeping T’s for about 5 years and just become more and more obsessed.
Oh and I read for fun

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Didn’t realize there was an introduction thread
I’m 34 and I have 34 Tarantulas, I literally just realized they were the same
4 cats, 1 dog, 1 blue and gold Macaw.
5 kids
1 husband.
Been keeping T’s for about 5 years and just become more and more obsessed.
Oh and I read for fun
Hi and welcome to the family. Glad the age thing doesn't match my age. I will be 234 and approx 400 babies ha ha

Enjoy the forum, great people on here and please feel free to use our gallery (media) section to share pictures of your furry friends. :)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello & welcome to the forum. I am not sure how many T's or Roaches that I have but I have 2 dogs, 2 Scorpions & 6 Mantids, plus we have a few spiders.

Awwww thanks everyone! I’m liking being here so far. Not easy finding spider friends in real life :) and the people I do come across tell me things like how their cat and their tarantula are best friends and their Tarantula likes to hang out on top of their head while they watch TV. This is a picture of part of my collection, of their enclosures and that set up anyway.

Attachments

• EAEEF738-2DD4-40BC-9608-5C1F17AD3189.jpeg
    EAEEF738-2DD4-40BC-9608-5C1F17AD3189.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14

Seamus

3 Year Member
Awwww thanks everyone! I’m liking being here so far. Not easy finding spider friends in real life :) and the people I do come across tell me things like how their cat and their tarantula are best friends and their Tarantula likes to hang out on top of their head while they watch TV. This is a picture of part of my collection, of their enclosures and that set up anyway.
Very nice setup you have the same storage shelves as me

Latest posts